Notice to real estate agents and owners who are selling units at Nautica
posted 03/04/2017 4:45pm
Nautica has firm rules about real estate signs:
- For Sale signs must be attached to Nautica’s community real estate sign posts.
- For Sale signs must be a smaller size per Nautica’s rules for the community real estate sign post (12” high by 24” long).
- If there is an existing For Sale sign on the community post, the new sign must be connected to the existing sign.
- If these rules are not followed, a warning notice of violation will be sent to the owner of the unit for sale.
- If compliance does not immediately result, a fine will be issued to the owner of the unit for sale.